File Description: This is a fictional re-paint in National colors for the Aerosim L1011 TriStar model found in the Aerosim Classic liners volume 2.
As you might know National did favor the DC-10 Tri-Jet and never operated the Lockheed TriStar that I know of.
So I got an idea that I wanted to see the National livery on a TriStar and here it is for you to try out.
National was also known for naming their Aircraft so I named this repaint Trista.
This livery features:
* my new 1 and 3 engine nacelle textures with custom inlets as well
* Photo Real N-1 fan blade set
* PhotoReal rudder pedals for the VC cockpit
* a splash of night lighting on 1 and 3 engine nacellles
* 32 bit textures an no mips