Where Flight Simulation Enthusiasts Gather from Around the World!
AVSIM Library - Search Results
Login | Register | About logging in and out
Download ID = 109344
in AVSIM File Library and below.
Name: Hans Elzer
Current version 1.0
Version 1.0 contains various little bug fixes plus Fuel management in the Engines dialog
FS-Remote a utility for remotely controlling FSX
The Zip file contains:
* Readme text file
* .NET 2.0 FS-Remote executable
* Configuration file for FS-Remote
* Document file in MSWord format
What you need to run FS-Remote:
* .NET 2.0 or 3.0 installed on the computer where you want to run FS-Remote
* FSUIPC4 (registered) on the computer where you run FSX
* WideClient (FSUIPC4 FSWide remote) if you want to run FS-Remote on a remote computer
It does what the title says FS-Remote controls FSX remotely through FSUIPC.
Just take a look at the (word) document that is contained in the zip file and look at some screen shots.
It can view and control the following items in FSX through FSUIPC:
* Aircraft - Control aircraft switches like Lights, Doors, Pushback, De-Ice and Jetway plus call fuel truck
* Auto Pilot - Control auto pilot switches plus reset altimeter and heading indicator instruments
* Radio - Control radio stack switches and push buttons plus view navigation status information
* Attitude - View attitude information and warnings plus convert and view various items in feet, meter, knots, mph and km/p
* Engines - Control engines auto start and stop plus fuel management
* Weather - not implemented jet (next version)
* Environment - View the local date, time and position environment information
* Date Time - Control and view the flight simulator date and time
* Message - View and send messages to flight simulator message bar
* FPS - View real-time flight simulator frames per second FPS rate
* About - View version information about FS-Remote, FSUIPC4 and FSX
Hope that you like it.
||9th September 2007, 15:26:14
AVSIM Library System Version 2.00 -- 2004-May-01
© 2001-2021 AVSIM Online
All Rights Reserved