Where Flight Simulation Enthusiasts Gather from Around the World!
AVSIM Library - Search Results
Login | Register | About logging in and out
Download ID = 37431
in AVSIM File Library and below.
This Corrected Aircraft.cfg VERSION.7 dated OCTOBER 13th, 2003 Features the Following....
1. The DC-3 will now not level itself out on a coordinated turn
(This was the biggest issue and is now fixed)
2. Flaps now have a little more drag when used.
(Will realistically slow down for landings and you
wont roll down the runway so much)
3. Differential braking now has a little more power.
(Will realistically allow for tighter turns during taxi)
4. The DC-3 itself now has a little more power.
(Default version is underpowered and used up too much runway,
and.. Default version cruise speed was a little low).
5. Corrected Manifold pressure from 47" to 48" full power
(Default version had it slightly wrong)
6.Fuel is now down to 200 per tank
(Default has version was a little over)
7. All control surfaces, ailerons, rudder and elevators now have delay
(There is a certain lag time when flying a DC-3 and it now shows
with these corrections which delays your input to the controls)
8. Elevator trim is now fixed
(To much play in the default elevator trim , it is now fixed with
less play and also has a delay/lag effect)
9. Rudder trim now with delay/lag
10. Aileron trim now with delay/lag
11. Fuel Flow is now fixed, the DC-3 will burn 90 GPH instead of the original 118 GPH
12. Increased power scalar very slightly for correct cruise airspeed
13. Manifold pressure will decrease 1" MAP per 1,000 feet after 2,000 feet Altitude
13.Exactly 140 kias on full tanks at 9,000' ASL
14. Added Strobe Lights to the wings
15. Adjusted steering (just a tad) for better taxiing
16.Prop (rpm) and Power (map) throttles interact correctly
Took off some delay with ailerons and rudder
Removed some drag and pitch up from the flaps
Added more brake power to the differentials
17. Added a working NAV light to the Nose
I have also added a corrected DC-3 reference sheet". In the zip there are two aircraft.cfg's.. one is modified if you are already using the add-on for special effects.
||13th October 2003, 19:43:08
AVSIM Library System Version 2.00 -- 2004-May-01
© 2001-2018 AVSIM Online
All Rights Reserved