File Description: This Aircraft looks like aGMax model, but has something more. It's not. It includes all animations you could want for FS2002, for instance press SHIFT+E to open the main door. and the sun reflection effect not possible with GMax. With 5 different liveries, reflections and glare effect on fuselage and canopy. A basic Virtual cockpit. The PD-808 is an electronic warfare aircraft, used by italian forces. 27 were built, Piaggio found not anyone intersted in it in the hard civiian buisness, and limited to produce just the ones requested by Italian Air Force (FFAA).
It comes in 5 different liveries:
1) Aeronautica militare: as FFAA painted it for transportation use
2) Low Profile Gray: an opaque paint version, probably for use in electronic operations when mimetic is less important than radar engagement
3) Mimetic paint scheme: painted in gray and green ,the paint is strangely gloss to a mimetic paint...
4) Pratica Di Mare: a little test airport in Italy, soit's a sort of prototype used for secondary tests.
5) Test Livery: As Piaggio painted the first prototype (It seems...)