A must have for all viritual commercial Pilots:
Royal Europe Airlines v1.1 Business Edition
Works with all flightsimulators!
Get a flight assignment at REA and see how many passengers you'll get this flight.
After gate arrival report at REA and log your flight.
Check out how much money you can make in a week by flying for Royal Europe Airlines.
Then look at the total profit of REA and see if you can improve it next week!(all data can be checked whenever you want)
New in v 1.1:
* Clear documentation
* Multiple players
* A random number of passengers will fly with you each flight
* Each flight will now have ticketprices!
* REA finances including profit for this flight, fuelcosts, landingfee, etc..
* You can now enter a comment on your flight
* All data, wages, finances, flight, comments will be saved
* more.. (check it out)
Maastricht Aachen Airport
John F Kennedy New-York
(see documentation if you would like your personal airports in this game!).
* Viritual ticket prices (made from REAL ticket prices)
* Viritual passengers (more passengers more $$, less passengers, no good!!)
* Viritual money
* All saved, every time you fly. Total overview always availible...
WinXP home edition
256 mb memmory
64 MB 3dfx video
Min syst. requirements:
Win 98, 233 Mhz, 128 MB memmory, 16mb video
REA version 1.0 required
(to download you need REA version 1.0)
||17th December 2002, 17:16:19