File Description: OMDB - GPS-accurate scenery based om Google maps and the FlyTampa base AFCAD (default FSX/P3D AFCAD). Every Runway, Gate and taxiway is right on the actual spot with a very small error margin.
Two types of Jetway structures used for Terminals 1 & 3, and are made by Victor Nauta. The new Concourse-D terminal for airlines other than Emirates is now added, with a basic terminal building design using Google Sketchup for better visuals.
- The new Concourse-D terminal east of the existing Terminal 1. Terminal replaces the old Emirates Sky Cargo terminal, and servers all other visiting airlines.
- Apron Q used by FlyDubai is added.
- Extra runway rapid exits added.
- Extra parking gates in the C apron according to the latest charts.
- Extra Taxiways connecting to the runways according to the charts.
- Ground marking for Gates and taxiways! (A, B, C, D and F aprons)
- Aprons G and S are added according to the latest Airport layout and charts.