File Description: This is fictional scenery for Namangan (UTFN), Uzbekistan, designed for FSX.
I created this scenery to be more representative of the real life airport. I accomplished this by making modifications to the stock airport, using Google Satellite images and pictures for guidance. Also pictures of the terminal when they are available.
Here is what to look for in this scenery package:
- Added a custom made terminal as depicted in actual airport pictures.
- Added apron and taxiways as depicted in the actual airport pictures.
- Added a couple of hangers and SU-35 aircraft parked on the apron.
- Added a fire station and Control Tower.
- Flattened the terrain on the runway because part of the it was underground.
- Deleted a few trees on both approaches.