Other files which are related to, or may be required by, this file:
Images related to this file:
This scenery is complementary to the Cameri_v2 main one. It is builded-up mainly with existing aircrafts and objects.
Hystory infos: The museum is placed inside the Cameri's airport, on the main Command area, in front of the tombstone with all the names of the first 1500 pilots patented at Gambardini School, between 1913 and 1922. It was opened on 20 April 1999. The history of the above tombstone, made by E. Casarotti sculptor and inaugurated on October 15th 1921, came from the '20 when, to remember the first pilots on Cameri's aerodrome patented by the flight Gambardini school they decided to fix their mames on a plate. The troubles of the history pushed out this tombstone, dear and tangible sign of our history, from the airport place to a private terrain, lonely, forgot and to the way of decay. Only on 1999, after the action of Army Forces and thanks to Ing. Mondin from Meritor (ex Gambardini Works), this historical tombstone was moved and restored on the monument inside the airport, on the Historical Museum.
Contents: 11 static aircrafts as FIAT G46, FIAT G91R, FIAT G91Y, FIAT G91T, AERMACCHI MB326, Lockheed T33, Grumman HU16, Republic F84F, Republic RF84F, Lockheed F104 and Agusta Bell 47J; Some other objects as tractor, hoock, people and light.
You can find separate further scenery for Babini Army
||23rd October 2011, 14:12:41
||Aldo Della Vedova, Daniele Lanfranchi