File Description: This is the first significant upgrade of ADE since version 1.47 almost two years ago and contains a number of new and improved features and fixes for old problems.
New and updated features include
- ProKey features include Custom Hiding objects, ADE responds to key presses in FS, Load last saved project and improvements to the Move Airport Feature
- List third party libraries used. This is currently a basic feature to list the libraries for objects used in your project
- Beacons and Effects can now be placed
- New List for helper shapes and many lists now support multiple selection and delete
- Improved multiple selection in the main display including 'rubber band'
- Most objects can now be copied and pasted
- Undo/Redo extended to support actions with vertices
- Select and drag a taxi link rather than dragging its end nodes
- Improvements to the handling of background images that should help the performance issues found in the past
- Stopping the display drift that can be exhibited when ADE is connected to FSX and the display Locked to the user aircraft
- Problem of dialog buttons being lost where users used dpi settings greated than 96.