If you have ever driven an automobile addon in the FSX scenery, you may have felt
that a few things were missing. If so, try this addon ..... It adds a whole new driving experience.
This version is for Hama's BMW 760li visual model (not included), and adds:
- Accurate max speed, acceleration and braking, according to real-word specs.
- A transmission gearbox: 6-gear Forward, Neutral and Reverse.
- Manual and Automatic gear switching, with kickdown function.
- Revup/down sound, depending on engine RPM (so dependant on speed and transmission gear).
- Accurate steering, at low and high speeds. This includes a non-lineair control of the steering wheel and control axis assignments; both configurable via an .ini file.
- ABS, TractionControl and CruiseControl.
- Several coded "tricks", like: Spinning wheels and "doughnuts" at high throttle in 1st Gear, Drifting/spinning at high speed when steering angle too large, A visual/audible TireSmoke effect if the above applies, Brake lights.
- New engine-RPM and speed gauges.
- A horn (claxon) sound.
For a full description (required downloads, installation, configuration, etc), see
the included README.
By Rob Barendregt
||Freeware, limited distribution
||29th May 2011, 19:43:39