File Description: This is a totally reworked AFCAD for the Mach-1 Las Vegas McCarran airport scenery. Features the following:
- Activated crosswind runways - All runways are now used simultaneously, as in real life.
- Updated gates to reflect real world designations.
- Correctly named runway and taxiways
- Parking for Janet aircraft and the numerous sightseeing helicopters.
- Checked to ensure no errors. All taxiways, gates and runways are free from broken links, isolated nodes etc. for smooth traffic flow
Thanks to Lee Swordy/AFCAD and the Mach-1 Scenery design group.