Where Flight Simulation Enthusiasts Gather from Around the World!
AVSIM Library - Search Results
Login | Register | About logging in and out
Searching for:
Download ID = 117769
in AVSIM File Library and below.
Return to Library Index
Found 1 files (1 pages)
Jump to page:   

Category: Microsoft Train Simulator - Trains and Consist
4-Midlands-Trainzitalian ZipDive!  Download

File Description:
2 parcours (1 Highspeed and 1 Half Industrial and 1 Half Regional parcour) Works only with the freewares created by Trainzitalia. Uses to 75 % Buildings etc. from Trainzitalia and the other 25 % are default, Version: TRS2004 Deluxe (Build 2365) Dynamic Industries present, 2 Profiles present: 1 Profile with suffix *-defa, uses traines default and freeware Trainzitalia. 2 Profile with suffix *-tzit, uses traines default, speciales from other sites and payware and freeware from Trainzitalia, patricia-trainz2004, virtuelle-bahnwelt; Trainzdepot and of course Auran. Visit the forum of Trainzitalia. This is the final release and replaces the old 4_British_Midlands_Beta.zip Thank you to all contributors mentioned and not mentioned. Have fun!

Filename: 4-midlands-trainzitalian.zip
License: Freeware
Added: 22nd February 2008, 03:20:57
Downloads: 232
Author: Salvatore Crimi
Size: 9467kb

No Prev Page No Next Page

AVSIM Library System Version 2.00 -- 2004-May-01
© 2001-2023 AVSIM Online
All Rights Reserved