As far as I know, this is the most comprehensive collection to date of small airport scenery objects. More importantly, these are, for the most part, objects that have never before been made available. Most of these objects were suggested by Rob de Vries in the Netherlands, who also provided me with many useful photos on which to base the designs. My thanks to Rob.
* Runway end and side markers in a variety of materials and colors.
* Ground markings of various kinds, including a compass rose, runway & airport closed indicators, and general aviation parking guides.
* Animated wind T, tetrahedron, and wind sock (wind sock by Jörg Dannenberg).
* Segmented circles in two styles and colors, with runway and pattern indicators. (For information on how to use segmented circles, see enclosed FAA document circles.pdf.)
* Weathered asphalt and concrete surfaces.
Most of the objects come in new and weathered versions. In addition, the segmented circles and wind indicators come with and without night lighting. These are standard FS9 scenery objects and can be placed using Instant Scenery or other programs that are able to use FS9 scenery libraries.
||12th November 2007, 08:17:15