File Description: It does what the title says FSRemote controls FSX remotely through FSUIPC.
Just take a look at the (word) document that is contained in the zip file and look at some screen shots.
It can view and control the following items in FSX through FSUIPC:
1. Environment - view Date Time and Position
2. Date Time - view and set Date and Time in FSX
3. Aircraft - view and set various aircraft items like Door, Lights, Push back and De-Ice
4. Attitude - view attitude and speed in feet, meter, knots, mp/h and km/h
5. Auto Pilot - view and set various Auto Pilot items
6. Radio - view and set almost all the radio items like in the radio stack
7. Engines - auto stop and start engines, not much jet
8. Message - view and send messages to FSX
9. Weather - not implemented jet
10. FPS - view chart and check the Frames per Second in FSX
11. About box with various version information.
What do you need run use FSRemote
1. .NET 2.0 installed on the comupter where you want to run FSRemote
2. FSUIPC4 on the computer where you run FSX
3. WideClient (FSUIPC remote) if you want to run FSRemote on a remote computer
The zip file includes:
1. .NET 2.0 FSRemote executable
2. Configuration file for FSRemote
3. Document file in MSWord
Hope you like it.