File Description: This folder contains a repaint for the Grumman G44A Widgeon by Flysimware. It shows Grumman G-44A Widgeon #1360 N17481, which was built in 1944. It was one of four widgeons offered to the U.S. Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service on the 28th of June,1950 by the U.S. Coast Guard. Widgeon 1360 started out its non-military life as N744 for the Department of U.S. Fish and Wildlife in 1950. It entered the civilian market in 1958 as N17481, and has been owned by Harvey Flying Service of Kodiak, Alaska since 1977. It is still airworthy and used regularly. Repaint by Jan Kees Blom.