Images related to this file:
FSX, FSX SE, P3D Flight Planner, Navigation Tool, Moving Map, Airport and Navaid Search and Information System.
* New version 1.2.4
* Little Navmap is a free open source flight planner, navigation tool, moving map, airport search and airport information system for Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D. The main focus is general aviation IFR and VFR planning, although nothing keeps you from creating flight plans for the big jets.
* All is based purely on flight simulator stock or add-on data, no third party data needed. All stock and add-on airports are loaded in two to three minutes.
* Navigation database updates by fsAerodata https://www.fsaerodata.com and FSX/P3D Navaids update https://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html are supported.
* It features a detail rich navigation map that uses standard airport symbols from real VFR maps thus transporting a large amount of information. Multiple online and offline map themes (OpenStreetMap, OpenTopoMap, OpenMapSurfer and more) and two map projections are available as well as hill shading. The moving map shows the user aircraft and AI or multiplayer aircraft.
* The map display and the units (nautical, metric, imperial) can be customized by the user.
* Flight plans and flight plan fragments can be loaded, saved and merged all using the common Flight Simulator PLN files.
* Additionally flight plans can be exported to the GFP format used by the Flight1 GTN 650/750.
* Drag and drop editing functionality on the map allows to easily create and edit plans manually. Several fast automatic flight plan calculation modes are available to create plans following airways or simply from radio navaid to radio navaid within a split second. No online service is needed for flight plan calculation.
* Flight plan route descriptions can be read which allows to convert flight plans from and to ATS routes as can be retrieved from the various online services.
* The map and flight plans including all related information at departure and destination can be printed.
* A fast airport and navaid search allows to look for objects by an unimaginable amount of options also featuring a spatial search.
* Information windows display numerous details about airports, runways, COM frequencies, approaches, navaids the user aircraft, AI aircraft, multiplayer aircraft, decoded weather from multiple sources and more.
* All settings, search parameters, flight plans, map positions and much more are saved between sessions.
* Little Navmap can be run stand-alone or in networked configuration and can connect directly to the flight simulator. Automatic reconnection make the start order of programs irrelevant. Running a networked setup needs the free Little Navconnect program which eases setup across two or more computers.
* Supported platforms: Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10, Linux and macOS.
* Supported Flight Simulators: All FSX versions from SP2 up, Flight Simulator - Steam Edition, Prepar3D v2 and Prepar3D v3.
||Check within download
||8th January 2017, 23:22:19