Images related to this file:
Major upgrade for V10.3, with focus on zooming, Direct-To, inserting waypoints in the flight plan, and User waypoints (waypoints not present in FSX/P3D database).
- Zooming maps with the mouse wheel now finally like in Google Maps, Google Earth, Bing Maps, Garmin BaseCamp, Little Navmap (FSX utility), etc..
- Direct-To Track Updating: dark red track line continuously follows aircraft movements. For proper operation, the user should install XMLVARS/XMLTools in FSX/P3D (most users will already have done this).
- Visual indication of "Direct-To Active".
- Flight plan: multiple POI's (points clicked on a map) can be inserted in the FPL, they will be named sequentially as TARGET1 to TARGETnnnn.
- Inserting in the flight plan, all sorts of waypoints from all possible sources, can be done with a quicker method with the green buttons alone, without needing to open the Direct-To page.
- Other refinements in code and screen layout since V10.3.
It is recommended to replace V10.3 with this V12.0!
||29th June 2020, 17:50:18